Thursday, October 20, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIME!!!!!!

The girls turn two today. ... holy hell, how did that happen?!!!  But don't take my word for it. ... here it is from the horses' mouths.



That's right. ... my 6lb 11oz and 7lb 2oz babies are now 38lb and 35lb walking, talking, full blown kiddos.   I don't know how it happened. ... it just kind of snuck up on me there.  It's times like these that I'm thankful I've got 375 in depth blog posts to remind me of all the little things I may have forgotten about.  When I first started this project I kept thinking "I'm going to run out of stuff to talk about in a week, and then what?" ... well. ... I'm still waiting to run out of stuff. ... and something tells me the "terrible two's" will provide me plenty more fodder for this fire.  So here's to year 3!  Bring it on!!!!!

1 comment: