Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Missed Evening

So last night I went to an investing seminar (part of a program I've been playing with since March. ... I know, like I don't have enough on my plate at the momment!) and on top of feeling like a Venution on Mars I didn't get home until after 8, and while Arianna was still putting up a fight they were still well into bed time. So the most I was able to do was steal a few glances in the dark and whisper quitely goodnight. This is the first night that I've not been able to spend some amount of quality time with them before bed, and that means I have to go almost 48 hours before I get another opportunity (7:30pm Monday night until 4:30pm Wedesday afternoon). That's rough. I feel like I lost something. Like I can never get that back. It certainly makes your time more valuable, having children. If you're going to miss out on 3 hours with them then you better be getting the asnwer to what's life all about otherwise it feels like a total waste. Even then, the answer may not be worth it because the answer is really what you're missing at that moment. Those little people. ... those are what life is all about. Everything else is just filler.

No comments:

Post a Comment