Saturday, April 9, 2011

Victoria's Secret Models Were Toddlers Too

All I'm saying is that men fantasies about beautiful women, but if they stop and think for a moment that every beautiful women was once a toddler, their fantasies will be dashed. I have no doubt my girls will grow up to be gorgeous, but I find it my responsibility to remind all future suiters that between those two stunning women, in a single day, one of them ate a handful of dog food under her own desire, while the other sneezed a giant snot bubble and ate it before I could wipe it with a tissue. That just happened. So good luck fella's. I don't care what kind of lingerie you may be seeing them in, there's no amount of lace that will erase those facts. I just feel it's my parental duty to report those facts.

2 comments:

  1. You remind me of my husband! Now that the girls always want to be naked, I couldn't tell you how many times I've heard him say, "Let me tell you the story of the girl who loved to keep her shirt on, and tall the nice things men said about her..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! I have a daughter who refuses to eat yogurt or bananas but has munched on her own poop not once but twice! Gross!
    Oh the things that babies will do.

    ReplyDelete