Saturday, April 16, 2011

Superman missing in action

So today is the birthday party for my best friend's son. He is turning 4 and his having a superhero party complete with his own muscle suit Batman costume. Now, there's something you should know about me. ... I'm Superman junkie. Always have been, always will be. I have a copy of "Superman Dies" that I haven't opened the blackout covering to see the cover of since I bought it over a decade ago. I have all the movies, a Superman blanket, underwear and yes. ... even a costume. But this is no $50 mass produced costume, it's custom one I built with Gina's help several years ago. So I was supposed to go to the party as a fellow Justice League member, but I'd forgotten we'd already had committed to go out to Tucson this weekend. So I thought I'd share with you the consolation prize. A little movie I made to explain my absence. I'm pretty proud of it and thought you'd get a kick out of seeing it too.



Did I mention that I was a classically trained actor?

2 comments:

  1. I love that sissification makes your children cry!!!

    Awesome video. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That may very well be the best film I've ever viewed. :)

    ReplyDelete