Tuesday, July 5, 2011
View from the kiddie pool
4) Parents need alcohol. There were more red cups and shinning beer cans in the hands around the kiddie pool then all of the resorts adult only pools combined.
6) We all sabotage each others above lessons out of politeness when we say "oh it's OK, he can have that toy" when the 3 year old screams "mine" or "it was my daughters fault - say you're sorry" after strange little boy hits for no apparent reason.
7) Adults with out children are really just big kids themselves. Only they're allowed to drink and don't have a curfew. ... I'm talking to you 45 year old party woman in a bikini at 1:30 am outside my window blasting Lady Gaga and screaming about Vodka shots.
8) 90% of the people in hotel gyms on vacation have never been to a gym at home in their lives.
9) As soon as you put on a non-absorbent swim diaper your daughter will pee through it.
10) Elmo deserves some sort of Presidential award because, as much as I hate to admit it, Elmo saves lives.
at 7:28 AM