Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dust in the Wind

Picked the girls up at my mother-in-laws yesterday so I could switch cars with Gina as she headed of to teach and we headed home for dinner and a bath.  We got home around 5:30, just as the sun starts coming through the girls bedroom window.  As I'm taking off shoes and putting them away, Genevieve jumps out of my lap and runs toward the window yelling "go, go, go!" All the while she's furiously swatting at the air and spinning in circles.  Um. ... is my child a nut job?  I stood up to figure out how to approach the scene when I noticed, from her angle, that the sunlight was hitting these little dust particles that were floating around, rendering the otherwise invisible, visible.  She was trying to scoop them out of the air and get them out of her room.  It appears that somebody got my clean freak gene.

1 comment: