Friday, October 30, 2015

Sisters


I have the wonderful fortune to have grown up with two sisters.  Unfortunately, as you may have noticed, I'm a boy.  That makes me a brother, or a bother, and, in this case the odd man out.  There's something deeper in the relationship between gender similar siblings.  Brothers with brothers and sisters with sisters, it's just right. It's not to say that I can't, or don't, have good relationships with my sisters. ... it's just on a different level then what the two of them share.
 
As I watch my gaggle of daughters interact, I take joy that all of them will have this unique bond amongst them.  This lifelong army of sisters to back them through adventures and misadventures alike.  So watch out world.  You take on one Kopp Girl you take on all of them.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment