Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Things I Never Thought I'd Say

Sorry, Folks!  I know it's been a while.  I spent a week in Atlanta for work and then another week working on some private matters I'll go into in the coming weeks.  Anyway, all is fine here still. ... just as entertaining as always.  I thought I'd take a moment today to share with you something I'd never thought I'd have to say.  "You - we do not let other people look in our butts. ... only doctors.  And You - we do not look in other peoples butts unless we go to medical school and become a doctor. .... do you understand me?"  Response: "What about Momma's?  Are they allowed to look in our butts when we have problems with khaka?"  At this point I must walk away, because we're going down a path of hypotheticals from which one can never journey back.  FYI, names have been replaced by "you's" to protect the innocent when they enter Junior High School. ... though it doesn't really matter that much who was what "you" in this particular set of events.

No comments:

Post a Comment