Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"Uh-Oh"

I'm drawing the girls bath last night as they sit enraptured by their new DVD "Elmo's Potty Time" - which I won't even get into what that experience was like. ... let's leave it with the song lyrics of "now you do that doo-doo that you do so well." Anyway, over the rush of the water I hear a soft but confident "uh-oh". "What 'uh-oh?'" I ask. All I get in response is a much more firm and pressing "uh-ooooohhhhhhh!" I turn around to see Arianna staring back at me holding the cat's collar. ... with out the cat in it. Once again she affirms "uh-oh". There are things I want to know, and things I would rather remain in the dark about. How exactly the cat came to be with out her collar and what role Arianna played in it's removal. ... that's one of those things I'd just rather not know. However it came to pass I'm sure the cat had some more colorful words than "uh-oh" to describe the event.

1 comment:

  1. We have that "Elmo's Potty Time" video too, and as...uh...interesting...as it is, I am SO glad we got it. It definitely helped my twins learn how to go.

    ReplyDelete